If you have signed up to Yidio Premium via our Yidio iOS app, the account is initially set to auto-renew after the initial 7 day free trial.
To cancel before the 7 day free trial expires:
- Please visit your Apple subscriptions listed in the settings on your iOS Device. The exact steps are:
1. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
2. Tap iTunes & App Store.
3. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
4. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
5. Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
--If you don't see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID. If so, you might have subscribed directly with the provider and not through iTunes. In this case, contact the content publisher or app developer directly to cancel your subscription.
6. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
--Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription period, or turn off Automatic Renewal.
--Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
You can see detailed instructions from Apple themselves here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Also, if you have signed up for one of the many free trials (such as Amazon, Netflix, or Hulu) we advertise on site, and would like to cancel that trial, please reach out to the partner directly and inform them of your desire to cancel.